Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Introduction

"As there are many wise things that have led to great foolishness, so there are many foolish things that have led
to great wisdom." -- Montesquieu

Hi and welcome to 'Riddle Me This..."

I decided to start this blog because I have often been described as one of those people that 'the most amazing things' seem to happen to --things worth noting because they may be out of the norm, i.e., fun, fortunate, crazy, wild, or simply incredulous. And then there are times when I might just feel the urge to muse on some subject or another.

Or...it could simply be start of a dialogue on life and the fun and out of the ordinary events and things that happen, or can happen while just living with and among other "humans." Life is so unpredictable and that's the beauty of it.

I often describe life to family, friends, and associates as ever flowing, ever evolving like the ocean. It is wonderous when you imagine it in that context. Each day when you awake, when you start your day, you expect that there will be new experiences, new thoughts, and events and that by days end, you will have somehow changed - or something will have.

We really are 'little Michaelangos' sculpting ourselves and our lives through our thoughts, our desires, and our intentions. We mold the clay that is or becomes our realities.

LIfe happens. Notice it.

I like to think I am like a surfer riding the waves and as one friend told me, "just ride the wave Karen and eventually you'll wind up at the beach!"

I hope you will enjoy my musings and that you will let me know what you think with a "funny" "interesting" or "cool" vote.

Ya'll come back now ya' hear?"

--Karen

No comments: